Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts and further information on the electronic conclusion of contracts
A. Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts
The following information serves the fulfilment of our legal obligation to provide information in distance selling contracts and in electronic business transactions.
You will find our General Terms and Conditions (AGB) under the following link:
You will receive all information in text form at the latest upon delivery of the goods. You can also print out this information or save it on your hard disk.
1. identity of the supplier
You conclude distance selling contracts with
Metal goods factory Simon GmbH
Foal farm 23
Commercial register: 3284
Register court: Ansbach
Phone: +49(0)9871 6799-0
Fax: +49(0)9871 6799-15
Value added tax ID
Sales tax identification number according to § 27 a sales tax law:
2. conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment and collect them in a so-called shopping cart by clicking the button "Add to cart". By clicking on the "buy" button, you make us a binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. The seller will then send the customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail, in which the order is listed and which can be printed out using the "print" function. The order confirmation does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order. In the case of payment in advance/bank transfer, the purchase contract is only concluded when a separate e-mail is sent with an order confirmation, a request for payment or the delivery of the goods. In the case of payment by immediate bank transfer, credit card, G-Pay, Shop-Pay or PayPal, the contract is already concluded with the customer's payment instruction.
(2) The text of the contract will be saved by the seller and sent to the customer by e-mail together with the legally effective general terms and conditions after the conclusion of the contract.
Further information can be found in our AGB https://possimon-shop.de/policies/terms-of-service.
3. delivery and delivery reservation
(1) The delivery period for deliveries is indicated on the respective offer page. The beginning of the delivery period is determined according to paragraphs 2 to 3.
(2) In the case of payment in advance/bank transfer, immediate transfer, credit card, G-Pay, Shop-Pay or PayPal, the delivery period begins one day after the payment order is made. For all other payment methods, the period begins one day after the order is placed.
(3) For deliveries outside of Germany the following delivery periods apply:
No delivery outside Germany.
(4) If the start or end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the start or end of the period shall be postponed to the following working day.
(5) The delivery is only carried out to the countries listed under "Shipping" https://possimon-shop.de/policies/shipping-policy as well as under "Shipping" https://possimon-shop.de/policies/shipping-policy specified restrictions or specified delivery types.
(6) The delivery is subject to the reservation of proper self-supply.
Further information is contained in our AGB https://possimon-shop.de/policies/terms-of-service.
4. purchase price and shipping costs
(1) The indicated prices are total prices in Euro and include the legal value added tax. Temporary special offers or discounts are shown as such in the presentation of the individual goods on our website.
(2) We charge our delivery and shipping costs in addition to the stated total prices of the respective goods. The respective shipping costs can be found in the overview "Shipping" https://possimon-shop.de/policies/shipping-policy
(3) Otherwise, the customer does not incur any additional costs when ordering by using the means of remote communication.
Further information on prices and shipping can be found in our AGB under the following link: https://possimon-shop.de/policies/terms-of-service
5. payment arrangements and cost of means of payment
(1) The customers can pay the purchase price by prepayment / bank transfer, instant bank transfer, credit card, G-Pay, Shop-Pay or PayPal.
(3) When paying by instant bank transfer, the customer must have an account with a participating bank or savings bank that is activated for online banking.
Further information on the payment modalities can be found in our terms and conditions https://possimon-shop.de/policies/terms-of-service
6. right of withdrawal for consumers and sample withdrawal form
a) Right of withdrawal for consumers for distance contracts/contracts concluded in the online shop
Consumers - i.e. any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity - may revoke his contractual declaration in the case of contracts against payment under the following conditions:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (company Metallwarenfabrik Simon GmbH, Fohlenhof 24, 91575 Windsbach, Tel +49(0)9871 6799-0, Fax +49(0)9871 6799-15, E-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choice of a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
(b) model withdrawal form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To: Company Metallwarenfabrik Simon GmbH, Fohlenhof 24, 91575 Windsbach, Germany, Fax +49(0)9871 6799-15, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
7. warranty conditions
The customer is entitled to a legal warranty right, which is modified according to §§ 8, 9 of the AGB https://possimon-shop.de/policies/terms-of-service.
Further details on the warranty can be found in our AGB https://possimon-shop.de/policies/terms-of-service].
Further customer information on electronic contract conclusion
The following information does not represent any contractual conditions. You will find our AGB under the following link: https://possimon-shop.de/policies/terms-of-service
1. how does the online contract conclusion with us work?
When you have found a product in our web shop that meets your requirements, click on the button "Add to shopping cart". The article will then be placed in your shopping cart and the contents of the shopping cart will be displayed in an overview. In this shopping cart overview you can enter the desired quantity of the respective article.
There you can display the shopping cart or initiate the ordering process directly by clicking the buttons.
In the shopping cart you can remove products from the shopping cart or change the quantity.
After pressing the button "Checkout" a page opens where you can either activate the customer data you have already entered or register as a new customer. You can also order as a guest without creating a customer account.
As a new customer you must enter your address data, data for communication with you as well as an e-mail address and (if you want to create a customer account) a password of your choice. With the help of the e-mail address and password you entered during registration, you can order in future without having to enter your address data again.
If you are already a registered customer, please enter your e-mail address and password in the fields provided and press the "Login" button.
After you have either registered as a new customer or logged in as a customer, you can go through the order process, specifying the shipping method and payment method. In the last order step, in which you select the mode of shipment and click on the button "Continue to payment", you will be taken to an overview, on the basis of which the details of your order will be displayed again.
Please check all details carefully. You can change or correct the entered data by clicking on the field "change".
If all details are correct, click on "buy" to complete the entire order process.
We will immediately confirm receipt of your order by e-mail.
Further information is also contained in our AGB https://possimon-shop.de/policies/terms-of-service
2. storage of the contract text and access for the customer
We save your order data and send it to you in the access confirmation by e-mail. You will receive our general terms and conditions by e-mail after conclusion of the contract at the latest.
3. input error
You can correct your entries at any time during the ordering process by using the "Back" button in your browser, which is marked with an arrow pointing to the left, and then make the appropriate change. You can change the desired number of articles by changing the number in the shopping cart. If necessary, you can change or correct the data entered by clicking on the "Change" button in the order overview in the respective area. You can also edit the data entered during the ordering process by using the "Back" function of your Internet browser.
By closing your internet browser you can cancel the entire order process at any time.
4. contract language
You have the possibility to conclude contracts with us in German language.